If it is a very small stain, use a little detergent and rub it with a wet towel. If there are many stains, you need to clean it.
Deep stains: If it is only a large area and stains that have penetrated into the fabric, use a water wash method.
1. Use clean water to get wet in the place where the hat has stains.
2. Put a little detergent in the stain area.
3. Brush with a toothbrush, remember not to be too violent.
1. Prepare a pot of warm water and add a neutral detergent in warm water.
2. If the baseball cap is only partially dirty, you can gently scrub the stain on the baseball cap with a soft brush.
3. If the overall baseball cap is not too clean, you can soak it in warm water, gently clean the cap and hat, and then use a soft brush to focus on the particularly dirty parts.
4, the inner cap of the baseball cap will have more sweat and sweat stains. You can wash it several times and wash the sweat thoroughly.
5. Rinse the baseball cap with clean water. After brushing, wash off the stain with water. (Do not smear the cap with the faucet, because it may deform the cap type in this step) Moisture, not dewatering in the washing machine.
6. Spread out the baseball cap, stuff it with a waste newspaper, wrap the towel on the top, and let it dry. Don't hang it.
7. Use adhesive tape to remove the dust and small wool from the surface of the hat.
- Introduction To Baseball Caps
- Origin Of Baseball Caps
- Baseball Cap Was Introduced To China
- Features Of The Baseball Cap
- Baseball Cap Choice
- Baseball Cap Washed
- Baseball Hat History
- Caps Profile
- Introduction To Sun Hat
- Sun Hat Fabric Choices
- Baseball Cap Helps You Age Instantly
- Four Tips For Buying A Cap
- It’s Important That The Women’s Bag...
- Cap Type Explanation
- Cap Manufacturing Process
- Why Do You Want To Choose A Basebal...
- The Difference Between A Cap And A ...
- Baseball Cap Making Process
- Selection Of Baseball Caps
- Baseball Cap, The Most Fashionable ...